7.12.2010

Bethany and Andrew.... .. . just the begining.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Andrew and Bethany tied the knot on June 26, 2010.
He,a British gentleman and her a beautiful Midwestern girl. Brilliant!!
They are the sweetest couple...I adored them both so much and their families, so lovely!
It was an afternoon wedding and I really enjoyed getting there before it got too awful hot. I got there a little earlier and took some of Kim Gray the flower lady:)..and this is just the first of many I am going to share with you;)
Thank you so so very much for letting me capture with my two little eyes this special day of yours!!!
Love Beth

1 comment:

  1. Love these Beth! Can't wait to see more. You're amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete