8.04.2010

S&B some more favs

Here are some more of Bailey and Shae that I liked alot:)

HI :) I had to get my pic with the bride!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I think this walk goes by too quick for dad's and their little girls.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Love from Grandpa
Photobucket
This was before, she was pumping some flowers:)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Had to throw my husband and son in there:)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Here is another cutie
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I cant remember what was happening here, but I love Bailey's faces:)
Photobucket
Cutting the most gorgeous cake!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Dont forget about the cupcakes and the candy bar.
Photobucket
Photobucket
I havent had these in years!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I like this moment
Photobucket
Now its time to dance she says:)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The End
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment