11.02.2011

Eureka Springs photo diary

My sister in law and I went on a midweek mommie getaway.
Combats I found for Nan for her birthday.
Photobucket
Mug I purchased for $0.25..but found out I can microwave it otherwise motor oil oozes from it.
Photobucket
My favorite green velvet shoes...my only green velvet shoes.
Photobucket
baggage
Photobucket
Dress for Ivy
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Walking shadows
Photobucket
Escape
Photobucket
Please come live in my house.
Photobucket
In the Cresent Hotel
Photobucket
I love the lighting here.
Photobucket
ghosts steps
Photobucket
Up on top
Photobucket
View
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
lace and concrete
Photobucket
Photobucket
castle in the clouds
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Then I colored my hair
Photobucket
Photobucket
and cut Hannah's bangs
Photobucket
We stopped at this town in Helena MO..if you ever get a chance to stop at this store front right on the square, you should just to see what new wonders they've filled it with. The last time Nan went it had huge Egyptian heads and statues. She said it was just bizarre to see in this tiny town. It's just a store front not a store you can go in.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment