2.10.2012

Emery Jude Prater

This little solid ball of Joy just instantly captured my heart! What a wonderful baby boy and wonderful parents. I shot a pregnancy session with Jared and Jennifer last year right before E was due. They were so precious and it was wonderful to meet this lovely couple. Now there are three of them, how awesome is that;)
I keep realizing now that kids photos are so so rewarding to me. Just hearing the sweet comments from mommies about how precious these moments are because well they go by too fast. Being a mom myself I get it, I am snapping my camera and phone every chance I get just so I can remember.
Thanks guys for letting me come in your home and snuggle your baby...I told them they would have to kick me out cause I couldnt stop kissing Emery's sweet head;)
xoxo

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment