4.01.2012

Honeypants

March 2012 Union Star MO

Spring overcast days...best lighting.

Handsome boy, mine.

Watching him run and run and run, the best.

I am so lucky to be home with him, watching him, loving him, and documenting him.


Makin muffins with NeeNee
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Cousins hand me down hat, lifesaver with the whole battling the wind and hair business.
Wish I wouldnt have left it up there;) Oh well guess I have to go get it.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Ok now here they come, the many faces of HB.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
personal fav below
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
awww kisses
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Bub
Photobucket
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness this is BLISS!!!!! and a recalling of your present that makes me think of Brenters when your family became imprinted upon my heart for all of earthly breaths. LOVE THESE SWEET BEFFY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear sweet HB. What a perfect little mad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Catching up on your blog only makes me miss you more. I can feel your beautiful energy through your photos!

    ReplyDelete