11.05.2010

C & E & baby

And here they are:)

Caleb and Erin Paxton ...and baby due TODAY!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Lovely work my dear friend. You had beautiful subjects and mad skills so I knew the result would be fabulous! I can't wait to meet the baby that is featured in this shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. These are beautiful. How fantastic, and what a treasure for this family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful~! Bethy, I believe I've met this couple. Does he have a sister and brother in law in AK? Austin and Amy? ;-) Love all of these photos!

    ReplyDelete