12.06.2010

Ashley and Sean engagement session

I love these two...Ashley is the sweetest little sweetie;) and Sean just reminded me of my lil brother, so that just made him fun in my book. SO I just wanted to share something that Ashley shared with me....

The Proposal - We went to Chicago for his sister's Volleyball Tournament. We ended up making it a weekend trip and as we were heading to Chicago to go up in the Sear's Tower and do other fun things in the Windy City. He pulled over in this Middle School Parking lot - It was a gorgeous little neighborhood and the skyline was in the background. :) (I thought something was wrong with the car - he seemed so weird) So I got out to see what was wrong and he got down on one knee and asked me to marry him. I really couldn't believe it was happening. He pulled out a gorgeous ring that he picked out all by himself. Him and my dad had talked almost 2 weeks before this all happened and it was such a happy occasion! We continued on the Chicago for a great trip!!

SO Sweet!! I just love a good story;)

xoxo
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments: