2.03.2011

my my mist

Mya was my victim of the day;) She toughed out the misty weather. Ok it was rather wonderful really. She is a trooper though, I feel like she would literally do anything I tell her to!! Ha she is so hilarious and is so beautiful.
Ive actually known Mya since she was born, her parents lived with us for a while when I was little and then well they started making babies and had to get their own house;) Mya was the fist of five girls in this loving, gorgeous, Godly family. I love them, and that is that. Mya is now (making me feel old) at OCC. I stole her away before she had to go to basketball practice. I didnt know she was playing, hope I can go see her play...it'll bring back memories from when I went to basketball camp there when I was in jr high....and when both of my brothers played. It was good times. I dont really have a zest for words so enough talking.....thanks again MyMy!!

xoxo
BA

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
a family friend of ours made this for her when she was little..isnt it great!
Photobucket
oh my gosh I love this one so much..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
she is so cute!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I really liked her pose here!
Photobucket
This bridge was pretty with the green on it.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love the motion, and the fact that it seems like Im not there;)or she doesnt know I am.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love the slats in this and her shape!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
thought my hat needed to be in some of these;)
Photobucket
Photobucket
oh baby girl
Photobucket
Photobucket
Ok and I looove this one.
Photobucket

Hope everyone is staying warm and being safe...dont go out unless you need to!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my Goodness I LOVE THESE "BEFFY/BETHY" ( as she/I USED to say)!!!
    Thank You so Much I well got a wee little bit emotional!

    LOve You GIRL!

    ReplyDelete