4.12.2011

Childsplay

I wanted to post some of the NO Face shots and foot shots and a good timing shot.

I know we want our kids to look at the camera every time because you think, oh they wont be able to get any good shots, and 'I paid for this they better pay attention'. Well I love every angle of your kids;) Virginia the eldest was in her own world, probably playing with Thomas the train and all the Trolly Stop characters. Didn't bother me any..I still got some great shots of her looking and some shots of her not expecting me, and after I get the shot she laughs and runs away. HAHA So although it seemed like Im not getting much, I am;)
But I am posting the shots of V that I like very much, where she is not looking...I especially love the one of her in the store front! And she has natural ombre hair;) I have to pay for mine..ha
And then there is one of Alice in the field of clover playing which I think is so sweet.

Oh and also yea feet..I always take photos of feet.

The last one is one that Jessica the mother of these two adorable little girls, kept sighing over when I was showing her on my camera that day. It the one moment that they both looked at each other and were both in a great position. For the most part Alice did not like Virginia trying to hold her hand or get her a hug or even being too close to her..ha! So I am glad I got this one.

xoxo
BA

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment