8.05.2011

Brad+Buff+Ryland

Ok so this one holds a pretty special place in my lil heart, because Buff is like a baby sister to me. And I have loved her family from the first time I met them, and have been connected with them ever since. And now to see her with a family and the apparent love as husband and wife, well just makes me overjoyed with happiness for her. There is so much to say, but just know that I love you guys sooo very much, thank you for letting me capture this special time in your lives.

ps..Thanks Ryland baby for being such a good sport, when you weren't feeling so good;( he still came through with sweetest, beautiful, and kissable faces. AND that hair!! ahhh I love it;)

xoxo
Bethy

Photobucket
oh my word, this sweet face
Photobucket
..and this one
Photobucket
I call this lemon meringue
Photobucket
toesies
Photobucket
Ok Buff...It looks like I just had a fan blowing on you..ha I love it!
Photobucket
Photobucket
YEAAAA
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love this..
Photobucket
Ok can I come babysit him...so I can just stare at him:)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Come on lady take the picture already!!
Look at that snaaaarrrrl...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
OK OK I think this is my fav;)
Photobucket
My Buffy
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment