10.25.2016

Eidson Family Photos

Now this is more like it, shooting again.  Taking photos and making memories for friends!!  Here are some pictures I took of my friend Sarah and her family.  They are building a new house and asked if we could do some shots there and of course I was like YES!  When I got there and walked around it was apparent they were supported and loved.  The week before friends and family came and prayed over the house and wrote notes of Love and Encouragement all around in sharpie on the frame of the house. xo Anyway, I love stories and well people and Jesus and I am praying prayers of smooth sailing with the building of their new home and patience.  What a fun time in their lives and a sweet opportunity I have to be a little part of it.  And I can not wait to see the final product!! 

Ok now on to some photos of some wonderful, gorgeous people.

























No comments:

Post a Comment