1.01.2011

Lindsey and Barry Unite!

OK, well with out further ado I give to you the wedding you've all been waiting for;) I know I took longer on this one..and mainly because of other shoots and Christmas and well lack of internet at my house...but I can post these PICS!! Im not going to jabber on as much in this Im just so glad to be posting some. Here are just a FEW that I love..and I hope you do as well.
Hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year.

(Happy Birthday sis!)


Photobucket
Photobucket
Im pretty sure he did this exact pose in their engagement photos, I love it.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This is Lindseys neighbor's car, sweet right!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Ahh they are so stinkin cute!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love this.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love how those two have the same dance move...ha!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This family knows how to dance, by far one of the best receptions Ive been to!!
Photobucket
Sisters
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And this young man did most of the decorating for this reception, gorgeous!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
So some of the cousins,sisters,and friends did the thriller dance, it was dare I say it, epic:)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
moonwalker
Photobucket
Lindsey's dance card was full most of the night;)
Photobucket
Happy Wedding you guys..
Photobucket

xoxo

1 comment: