6.25.2011

Chuck+Mary II

Ok Ok so I am now going to post more, but I almost want to post them per location. Maybe I'll decide by the time I finish writing. These too are so darn no DANG cute I just want to fold em in my pocket and carry them around with me. Anyway, it was a blast and well I took over 400 pics I think..ha. They are that ridiculous;) ridiculously awesome!
Ok Ok here are just a smidgen of them and its so hard to decide which ones are my favs....Oh yeah did I say they were getting married!!!hahah welp they are:) August 20th..I cant wait. Also Brook, Meg and I are heading up her personal shower later this evening!! so those pictures are surely to follow;)

xoxo

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. These are so good, Bethy! You're a good stylist as well; I recognize that boot t-shirt that I gave Eli. :) And I still love feet pictures - dunno what it is, but I like 'em.

    ReplyDelete