7.07.2011

all the yesterdays

Well here are some photos of the 4th with my family, Eli and HB. A photoshoot I did with the awesome Will Vastine and his lovely assistant/GF Erin Sunday. And just other random things like Eli being recorded for his friend Kevin's album and snap shots of my friend Shauna from the shoot and my gorgeous son who is so big now..Henry Boyce.
Im going to sell some vintage pieces of mine on my Etsy that I got in an estate sale from an elderly lady who made all of her own clothes...And Im going to donate the money I get from those pieces to people in need from the tornado that destroyed many homes including the home I bought these clothes out of. I want to do something to contribute and also give others a chance to help who dont live here. I feel pretty helpless and my home was only 3 blocks away from the path of destruction and we got away with only a scratch. So I want to help with fashion. I wonder if that sounds dumb?
Anyway whatever, Im doing it..

Hope everyone has a good wkend.

BC

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. LOVE! Shauna is of course gorgeous and HB is to die for!

    ReplyDelete