7.29.2011

Lindsey and Aaron's Engagement (Art Feeds) Session

Lindsey and Aaron won a free session with me by bidding at a local silent auction for Art Feeds, a non-profit org. that my friends head up. Thanks Aaron and Lindsey for supporting such a great cause and giving me the experience of shooting you whom I never met before (first time for that by the way) and making it a wonderful session and great morning. It was soooooo windy and heated up real quick but these two love birds were so easy going and hilarious. We met at the Joplin Flea Market and then ventured on from there, but I was excited when they were down with going in and kissing it up in front of people;) aahhhh thanks guys for being so good.

Beth

Some of my favs.,..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment