10.09.2011

Nate and Nan

I decided to do a shoot with my sister and brother in law(my husbands brother). They are so dear to me and she has become a like real sister to me. I wanted to dress them up, style them and take their pictures, and they were down with that. She has many James Perse pieces and I wanted to incorporate the white dress she has cause I love it on her.
I could sit here and ramble on but I really just want to see these photos. There were so many that I wanted to post and this is already going to be alot but...I dont care:)

xoxo

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I cant stop staring at this one, I love it so much they are perfect.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I did it in black and white mostly cause I had little to no editing on them.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I made them get in a dumpster..
Photobucket
Ha
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I told her to just go with the hair in the face cause there wasnt much I could do about it, but I love it.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
She is like this Scandinavian princess;)
Photobucket
And we did some running ones;)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
so sweet
Photobucket
It was my kind of day;) Thanks guys I love ya!
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. my favorite is the one right before the shoes at the end. awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful couple! The styling and pictures are AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are absolutely amazing! I hope one day to be half as creative and able to capture a moment as you have with them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10/18/2011

    I love them all! You did an amazing job!! They are such an amazing wonderful couple!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw thanks Kristen...Hey my brother lives in Stillwater;)

    ReplyDelete