12.15.2011

Pam's 70th Birthday party

Pam asked me a year ago to take candid shots at her birthday party, I gladly said YES! It was fabulous and there were lots of people there, some I knew(family of course) and others I got to meet. Her house is so fun and pretty much like a mini art gallery, ok like a real art gallery. So many stories and memories and friends art work and she probably knows most of them.
Pam was harder to shoot than a two year old, this lady can move. I was constantly trying to find her;) she is so cute. Cute, beautiful, gracious and very thankful for all her friends. She had Red Onion cater the whole night, and I was like if they bring out one more place of Tuna Nachos, I dont know wha.....ohhhh look TUNA! hahaha yeah it just kept coming and I kept swiping bites. Amazing, all the food was amazing. AND the CAKE. Oh Mary Chambers made the best cake not only was it beautiful and well crafted of course, it was so delicious. The icing was chalked full of buttery goodness with an almond flavor, which is my favorite.
Pam asked that I shoot in black and white, so I did. HAPPY Birthday PAM!
Thanks to Elliot as well, both wonderful hosts.
So here are ALOT of favorites;)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
She was opening her gifts right after her friends put them in her hands. It was so awesome, it was wonderful seeing all the gifts and getting to enjoy them one at a time. They all knew her so well.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I loved this when her Grandaughter Gracie came in and sot her out;)
Photobucket
Helloooo
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Frame op
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
These rugs were everywhere! I want one so bad..she picked them up when she was traveling overseas, Hannah told me where, I just cant remember.
Photobucket
I love this.
Photobucket
and this
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Tuna Nachos!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
gifts
PhotobucketPhotobucket
made out of newspaper and magazines
Photobucket
lovely bunch
Photobucket
I want a jacket like this!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
gift
Photobucket
From Pam to Bess
Photobucket
Photobucket
me
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
HA!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Elliots mom
Photobucket
Elliot;)
Photobucket
Pam while everyone was singing Happy Birthday..such a sweet moment.
Photobucket
Photobucket
son
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Favorite of Pam
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Pam's mom and she even has the dress she is wearing in it.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
xoxo mamawolf
Photobucket

Thanks everyone, hope you are all enjoying this holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment