5.22.2012

Beth and Zach E-session

Here is my cousin Beth and her fiance Zach, they are getting married in August is KC..I am really excited about this one!!:) We totally dodged the rain on this day thank goodness, although I was running engagement ideas in the rain through my head;) oh well, ha. I met them up in Beth and I's hometown of Union Star, MO and well ran around. They brought their dog, which I was super excited about A. because I loooove dogs, and B. because I have not done a shoot with a canine before, he was awesome and well behaved. 
These two are so in love and so sweet..I am honored and excited to do this wedding:) I know it will be a whirlwind on the wedding but I am so glad I will be surrounded by friends and family, makes it seem more relaxing:) Thanks Beth and Zach for meeting my at my folks, and I hope you enjoy these. Isn't my cousin so beautiful?!! Its so nostalgic she was like my big sister in the one year in highschool we had together...miss basketball queen!:)
 
xoxo
 
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Hahah Photobucket This one was overexposed but I tried toning it down a bit, I still like it;) Photobucket Photobucket Boot shot #1 Photobucket Boot shot #2..couldnt decide Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket I love this one! that pop of color is great. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket So many good ones, I am going to stop myself now;)

2 comments:

  1. Oh Beff!! Those are crazy good. I love the post processing in them and they are super clear! Great great job sista.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just looked again. The black and whites are killer!

    ReplyDelete