5.22.2012

Praters

You guys, if I could shoot photos for baked goods...I would! Jennifer gave me some fresh out of the oven chocolate chip cookies and homemade banana bread when exchanging the Disc...WHAT could she know me more:) Anyway I love this family and seriously they are the nicest! I am having so much fun documenting this year for them, being pregnant AND the two shoots with the the newest member Mr. Emery Jude.  He is a beautiful baby boy and he is so perfect:) There are so many good things about this hobby and obsession of mine, one of my favorites is when I get a text message from the client after they saw their photos;) Makes my day, shoot makes it so worth it any and all of it!! 
Thanks for making my job easy Jared-Jennifer and Emery;) 
xoxo

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment