9.27.2011

Baby Hayes 3 weeks young

Little man was born August 29th and I got to finally meet him. He is 3 weeks, and still has that baby peach fuzz all over his body. Adorable little baby boy, number three in this family of lil boys;)
Thanks Danielle for letting me come into your beautiful home and bring my son and even just getting some mommy chatting in.

You have a gorgeous family.

Here are some of my favs
xoxo

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh my golly, the one of him all wrapped up in the orange is so cute! I love all of these Beth, you're good....reeeeeeal good!

    ReplyDelete