9.29.2011

Sarah

Sarah asked if I would take some photos of her,,AGAIN of course I jumped on this, she is so gorgeous and super sweet. I dont have much time here, but I want to give a special thanks to Kim for letting us venture out in your salvage yard!! I loved the boat;)
(R&T Salvage, Inc.) on county road 200 near Carterville
We also went to the B&B just south of that..the one that use to be an old school. I cant remember the name of it.

Thanks Sarah, it was so fun..here are some of my favs..

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Dragonfly;)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment