9.12.2010

6yr Anniversary





















My husband Eli and I's wedding anniversary was September 4th. We didnt do much but it was different with a third wheel this time. Not bad by any means:) We just hung out at home at breakfast and then got ready for the day and were out the door by 3 I think:) We were going to go to a candy shop or something at the last minute we didnt ( cause on your 6 years the present to give is candy!!:)
We just started driving around and Eli headed toward Springfield. And then we stopped at this Antique Mall in Sarcoxie right off the exit. I had a hay day with my camera took a million pics but I'll try to show you just a few. Oh yeah then we went to a movie (Inception, soo good) and Mary (Eli's mom) watched HB. And before the movie we went and got some candy, so there you go.
Also yesterday I shot The Clevengers, the most gorgeous family alive:) So stay tuned for that.
BA

2 comments:

  1. seriously...half the crap in my house is from there! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YESSSsssss I am going to do all of my christmas shopping in there!:)

    ReplyDelete