9.13.2010

The Clevenger family plus one on the way!

I love this lovely bunch of people:) I think I could take pictures of them all day. We went out last Saturday and the weather was so perfect .. it spit rain at us a bit, but who cares I could have taken a nap in this weather. They are expecting in Nov and they wanted a family photo before they meet their newest member. They are waiting to find out what the baby is when it gets here, they found out with the first two and decided to wait and find out on the third, which I thought is kinda fun! I dont know if I could do it but kuddos to them:) ha
So here are just a few of my favorites.
And I mean just a few:) I loved all of them.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. nooooooo, thats it? I wanted so much more! Second one....score!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing Beth...I love these pics. My family too of course! :-)

    ReplyDelete