9.07.2010

Electrical banana is gonna be a sudden craze..

Here is the beautiful Mel-O-My what pretty eyes you have.
She likes cupcakes and doesnt like spiders or flying bugs.

Hey Mel thanks for letting me test out some of your lenses!

This is me not knowing it was on manual but she still looks amazing out of focus!!
Photobucket
Best hair, and Mel I like the mullet you so eagerly want to cut off.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
scrunchy faces are the bomb digity..ok that was a little dated
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
You look like you are wearing a mitten!! yessssss
Photobucket
Photobucket
oh my baby finger toes...
Photobucket
Photobucket
There is a bubble around her.
Photobucket
flip
Photobucket
stretch
Photobucket
oh how I love these
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The only vertical of the bunch weird..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I got my tickets..
Photobucket
Scary flying bugs...and duck.
Photobucket
I see you..
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment