9.05.2010

Ivy and Henry

Almost two weeks ago my sister in law Hannah watched Henry for me while I was at work, so the cousins got to pllllaaayyyyyyy in the dirt in the rocks with some blocks up the stairs in the schoolroom and I think they liked to take each others drinks the best. So yeah I took some of them well lots but here in this sequence I loved Ivy trying to pull off her pajamas;) Those eyes ...man I get teary eyed just looking at them cause they are just so illuminating and wonderful and yes beautiful.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
AHHH this face cracks me up!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
He is a pugnaciousrascle.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
THIS is my fav of her...so something her mother would do:)
Photobucket
look no arms!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
awwwww
Photobucket
And this is where she was trying to take her shirt off and Hannah was laughing too hard and I was laughing and taking shots to help her:)hehe
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
OH I could just eat those biddy toes!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment